Sunday, November 4, 2018

JORNADES CHALLENGES. El Collell Alicia B. (1r BATX B)


THE DAYS ARE PASSING BY

Last week we were able to return all of the first high school students to Ek Collell, where we were two years ago, and this time it has caused me even more nostalgy to return.

By being able to return to Collell you remember what happened two years ago: all the people who were by your side and are no longer there, because in high school many people changed schools.

 The activities we did were practically the same as when we were: The first day we settled and my class and I did mountain btt; and sincerely, I returned more defeated by the fatigue of what I remembered! It was also a nice time with everyone, up Hill, sweating.

 The second day we did a laser tag; that made me remember how excited we all were to make a laser tag in nature, and now we simply see it as a simple shooting game. We also did quads, and we laughed so much watching people when they got stuck for not driving well …😊

The last day we did activities like horse racing; activities in a relay field; in which we fell; we wallow we laugh ::: the last activity we did was an adventure field; in which a nice group was made in which we were scared if we fell:

Those three days flew by, and I had time to reflect on the need to live the experiences and enjoy them to the fullest, in two years all this will end, each one of us will choose a different path to create his small future, and this little family that remains will disappear. That is why I want to live each moment as the last one; as I have done in the Collell.

ALICIA BECERRA
1st BATX. B



No comments:

Post a Comment