Monday, November 5, 2018

JORNADES CHALLENGES. El Collell. Maria V. (1st BATX B)

El Collell
What crazy days have we gone through… It all started with an almost two hours trip by bus and a stop in Banyoles. The bus was not that bad but being sit with a guitar between my legs was a little bit tiring. The stop in Banyoles was a need, we all could stretch our legs and have a hot coffee, which was sooo nice.
The day kept going and we arrived to el Collell. It was my first time there because I wasn’t in the school when my classmates went in 2n ESO, my first impression of the house was that it was much bigger than I thought, I figured I get lost. We had a regular lunch and we met for the first activities. The instructors divided us in two groups, class A and class B, my class (B) went to a football field meanwhile the class A was doing cool activities.
We made an activity later with our teachers where we had to comment about other students, I understand why we did it but I felt a little bit bad while doing it.
Later we had our last activity of the day: BTT ( I wasn’t conscient about what was going to happen). We started and we stopped like in five minutes because someone’s bike wasn’t working, so we had to wait till Pablo brought another one. While I was trying to go down in the way I fell off my bike and I started to laugh, it was unbelievable.
That day we played the guitar a little bit and sang with everyone.
Second day was too fast and the activities we did wasn’t as cool as the third day ones. Maybe my favourite was the team building one, I had to trust on my classmates a lot and that united us a little bit.

There were some activities that I would never do again like the one we did on Friday’s morning on the threes, it was so stressful, I don’t even know how I dared to go up those threes and go between them with only a harness.     
Overall it was an amazing activity where I could decide about my TR theme, at first place I didn’t think I could choose a theme I will be motivated during batxillerat but talking about people and states violating Human’s Rights is a thing that I love, because I can’t with the injustices here in Europe and I think everyone should know what really happens.
As I said, three crazy days with a lot of cool and fun memories. Waiting for the next trip with the school from now on.

Maria Valls
1r BATX B

No comments:

Post a Comment