Sunday, December 16, 2018

A book recommendation: WONDER. Albert B. (1 BTX B)


WONDER by R.J.Palacio

Wonder is a book whose author is R.J. Palacio. The story is located in a small town of United States of America and the main character is August, a child with deformations on his face.

August has never gone to school. But this year he will go to high school and he is very afraid because he thinks that he will have problems to make friends. During the course August has a lot of problems because other students make him bullying. At the end all the problems get solved and everybody accepts him.

My opinion of this book is very positive. Because it helps us to think if we are sensitive with the problems of others or not.

I remember when I read this book two or three years ago that I really enjoyed it a lot. It is a fantastic book with very touching history that makes you think of the humanity of people. 

I repeat that it was amazing the experience of reading it and I recommend it.

ALBERT BAYO
1st BATX B



No comments:

Post a Comment