Monday, December 17, 2018

USA exchange. Sandra S. (1 BTX A)





Since I was little, one of my biggest dreams has been travelling to the USA, and luckily, this year it has come true! We’ve spent 8 days in Maryland, living and sharing moments with our host families. I’m so happy and grateful for the family I’ve been with, we’ve learnt thousand of new things and we’ve made lots of friends.

Throughout our trip we’ve visited many places, the ones I’ve liked the most are Washington, it’s a nice city full of monuments and museums and, of course, New York. Luckily most of us could make it and our partners drove us to the big city. I really enjoyed it, it seemed like we were in a movie and I completely felt in love with the city! 


As every exchange, we’ve had to do everything that our partners do, we have felt like real American teenagers! We have gone two days to school and it’s all so different, we wore the uniform and it was really funny! Other days we have gone shopping, but our partners were always super busy because they have practice almost every day, for instance I have gone to poms practice and track. American people are very nice and friendly. Although everything is different and we’ve been in a foreign country, we have felt like home. 

Summing up, it has been an unforgettable experience and we’re really looking forward to meeting our partners again in just 2 months! We’re excited to show them Barcelona and make them feel as good as we’ve felt in their country.


SANDRA SALVATELLA
1st BTX A


No comments:

Post a Comment