Saturday, May 11, 2019

MY FAVOURITE SERIES WHEN I WAS 7 ... Adrià S. (2n ESO)


BEN TEN 

When I was around 7 years old I liked a lot of TV series and programmes, but I think that I was more likely to watch on the normal day was “Ben 10”. I watched other programs like “SpongeBob SquarePants” or “Phineas and Ferb” and channels like “Nickelodeon” or “Disney Channel” but if I remember well I think that Ben 10 was normally on one channel called “Disney XD”.

Ben 10 was a programme about a kid that one summer is with his cousin and his grandpa, and at night, he suddenly sees like a meteor falling from the sky and, of course, he goes to see what it is. He finds a strange watch and he puts it on and nothing happens. Later he sees an alien that will be the main villain that wants that incredible watch, but he doesn’t get it and the main protagonist; Ben, discovers that with that watch he can transform into ten alien forms with different powers.

That’s like the main story but then there are more aliens to transform and there are other Ben 10 programmes in which they are older, his cousin has a type of electric power and there’s another boy with a super car but that’s another story, not the main I normally watched. Now there are more adaptations but they are worse than the main so I do not watch them.

I had some books about it too but this is not about TV so maybe another time :)



ADRIÀ SALINAS
2n ESO

No comments:

Post a Comment