Saturday, May 18, 2019

My favourite TV programme ... at 7 Frida L. (2nd ESO)


My favorite TV series 
when I was 6/7 years old was…  
FUTURAMA


My favorite series was Futurama, it is not a kids show but when I was little I loved it. I would always watch it with my family.

There are 7 seasons and Matt Groening created it also the creator of the Simpsons and disenchantment. The series is about the adventures of Philip J. Fry, who is cryonically preserved for 1000 years and is revived in the 31st century. Fry finds work at an interplanetary delivery company. In the United States it aired on Fox on March 28 of 1999 and the last season was aired in September 2013.

Futurama has been nominated for 17 Annie Awards, winning seven. Also it has been nominated for 12 Emmy Awards, winning six. And also it was nominated for four times Writers Guilt of America Award, wining two of them. And it was nominated for a Nebula Award and received Environmental Media Awards for the episodes "The Problem with Popplers" and "The Futurama Holiday Spectacular".

My favorite character of this series probably is Bender ( the robot ) because it was funny and he always was joking about Fry. But I like all the characters because they are different than the habitual characters of series now a days, they are fun and weird in a funny way. All what I know about American history is because of this series.

I recommend this series because it is funny and teaches you various things, and valuable lessons.


FRIDA LUGOSI
2nd ESO 

No comments:

Post a Comment