Saturday, May 11, 2019

MY FAVOURITE TV SERIES...when I was 5! Emma M. (2n ESO)


INAZUMA ELEVEN

I have chosen Inazuma Eleven, because I remember that my brother and I recorded the episodes to watch them when we had time. I also remember that when the opening started to sound we both sang it. It was great!

It was about Mark Evans, that is the optimistic goalkeeper of the Raimon (his school club), with only 7 members in the team. When the powerful Royal Academy appears, the best team in Japan, Mark has to find players to complete the necessary eleven. After defeating the Royal Academy, Raimon entered the Soccer Frontier tournament, and after many efforts, they defeat the Zeus Institute in the final.

My favourite character is Mark, because he is really passionate about football, he is really positive and he is a good boy. He is also soooo funnyJ.




EMMA MARCO
2n ESO

No comments:

Post a Comment