Monday, November 18, 2019

ITALY 2019 Albert B. (2n BATX B)


ITALY

Two weeks ago I was in Italy. I was there because I was doing a travel with my school. First of all I want to say that it was amazing and I enjoyed a lot all the time that I spent there with my friends.

The only think that I didn’t like was the vehicle we used to travel. We spent one week travelling by a bus. And of course we also made the round trip to Barcelona by bus. It was the only thing that I didn’t enjoy but I can also say that I took advantage of all the time that we spent travelling to sleep. I think that I slept more hours in the bus than in the bed of the hotels.

The hotels, another thing to talk about. Leaving aside the “problem” we had with two beds in the first hotel I think that both of them were good places to sleep and to have breakfast. We didn’t spend a lot of time in the hotels but the time we were there we were comfortable.

We spent the rest of time enjoying one of the most beautiful nations of the entire world. We visited Pisa, Milan, Siena, Padua, Venice, Florence… and every place was really beautiful, in my opinion the best city was Milan. I don’t know why but I really enjoyed a lot the day we spent there.

But the best thing of the trip was enjoying a full week with my friends. It was incredible spending a huge amount of hours with them laughing all the time and enjoying of our friendship. The cathedrals and the squares were very beautiful but without my friends I wouldn’t enjoy it.

After this beautiful reflection that is going to make me cry I only want to add that I also want to thank the teachers for the time they had dedicated to us.

ALBERT BAYO
2nd BATX B



No comments:

Post a Comment