Saturday, April 11, 2020

CONFINEMENT. Arlet A. (4th ESO)

CONFINEMENT

As everyone should do, I’m spending these days at home because of the coronavirus. It’s hard for me and for almost everyone to stay home and not be able to see our friends and family in a long time, but these days we have to follow the rules. It’s not only for ourselves. We have to protect the ones we have around and the ones we love.

I sometimes get bored and stressed because I don’t know what else to do. Then I normally do exercise or draw. I love drawing. It’s one of my passions and it relaxes me a lot.

During these days of quarantine I’m trying to distract with anything. I’m doing a lot of exercise by watching videos in youtube and copying them. I’m also watching series on Netflix and drawing my favourite characters on paper. Then I will hang them on the wall of the room. In the morning I do the homework so I have the afternoon to do whatever I want. There are some days that I help with the home tasks or I organize my room. I’m also baking a lot. I bake cookies, pancakes, crepes or cakes. At night I normally watch a lot of Netflix and I also eat some popcorn. I go to sleep really late and I wake up every morning around 12 a.m. except the days that I have to do a lot of homework. Every Monday we have tutoring with the teacher. It’s cool because we can talk with our classmates and see if something is wrong.
And the coolest part… I do a lot of facetimes with my friends! I miss them so much.

In my opinion this period of time is helping us to value all the moments we live and to appreciate every second of our lives with the ones we love. Because we don’t know when these great moments are going to end. We also have to appreciate the great work that many workers are doing to save our lives.

This virus is helping the nature someway, to live again, and that makes me so happy. I’m sure this is going to finish really soon. We just have to keep on and stay safe.



Arlet Arànega 
4th ESO

No comments:

Post a Comment