Saturday, April 11, 2020

CONFINEMENT. Keren C. (3rd ESO)


Confinement

These times are difficult for everyone, as we already know we are in confinement, that means we can't leave the house (only important things like going to buy or take the dog out). We can take advantage of the time that we are at home for different things that we don’t do in a normal day.

In my confinement I’m doing productive things like sport, I help my parents to clean the house or cook, I have time to watch movies that I always want to see, finish these series I never end... 

But I always have many hours when I have nothing to do and this situation is very difficult for me, my family and all the people. But it is what we have to do for our security and to help all the doctors, nurses, police officers, volunteers and all  the persons helping to fight this virus.As we can’t thank them for everything they are doing for us at eight o'clock night, all of Spain joins in applause addressed to them.It is curious that thanks to this I have been able to meet the neighbor of the other street, after the applause we start a conversation and we play games like “watch watch” (veo veo) with other neighbors, it is very funny we also add on Instagram each other. I greet other neighbors on the street opposite and I don't know them of nothing but the part I like more is that they are very cute old people.

We have to take this situation the best we can. For us and the family at house. We are going to have time to join with friends, go restaurants or go for a walk.

#Westayhome

KEREN CORONAS
3rd ESO



No comments:

Post a Comment