Sunday, April 17, 2016

LET'S TALK ABOUT HAIR STYLES Adrià H. (2 BTX A)

Email: What does your hair says about you?


Dear Rebecca, 

How are you?

We haven’t talked for a long time! I’m now reading the news and I’ve found and article which talks about your personality depending on your hair and I think you will like it.

This article says that if you have red hair it means you are a funny person, so I think that’s not your case. I’m not going to tell you all those tips because I won’t ever finish. But according to your hairstyle, which is curly but you tend to straighten it, it means your life is too chaotic and you need to calm down.

I fully agree with it because you’re always stressed and you should have a break in your life. I remember last time we met, we were talking after a long time without seeing each other and you left because your dog had veterinary.

While I’m reading the article I have just found one tip that says if you have  different and original hair, it means you’re a funny person and your sister has appeared to my mind now. It’s incredible how this post says the truth! She is always laughing and making funny jokes to the rest of the people.

Ups! I’m late! I’m meeting my dad at his office at 9:00 a.m.

We’re looking forward to seeing you,  me and my family!

With lots of love from us all,


Adrià


ADRIÀ HUGAS
2 BTX A



No comments:

Post a Comment