Sunday, February 1, 2015

If I could change my life. Gerard F. (1 BATX A)

WHAT WOULD I ADD IN MY LIFE

Even though I am quite proud of the life that I’m living, I would also like to change some things, maybe they are not changes, I would say that what I’m going to explain it would be more things that I would like to add and that I’m not currently doing and maybe I would like to do or I would like to change.

So, if I could add something in my life I would try to add a bit of confidence to myself because I am usually pessimist so, even I believe in my opportunities and in my abilities I should be more confident, because if we don’t believe in ourselves, nobody will do it. In addition, I would say that sometimes being too much confident in yourself brings you problems but it is better to be confident than unconfident so that’s one thing I would add to my happy life.

Now, I am going to talk about something everyone should add in their life, we must do some things with passion, I’ve realized that nowadays that everything is faster than before because of the internet and that everyone is connected around the world, we don’t do anything with a bit of passion because if we want something we would have it right at the moment and we don’t have to make any effort to achieve what we want. So then, we don’t take care of that with love and passion, so in my opinion everyone should be passionate on something to live their lives happier and enjoy everything.

Finally, I think that if we enjoy the small things that life has given to us we would be happier than we are for example, we should visit our grandparents three times a month or maybe we could call them every Sunday night because that would make us smile maybe just five minutes but we would have smiled.


Gerard Ferreiro

No comments:

Post a Comment