Tuesday, June 9, 2015

MY FAVOURITE BOOK Genís F. (3 ESO A)

 “A life in Alcanar”

I’m going to explain you what is my favourite book and why I like it as my favourite. Well, my favourite book is called “A life in Alcanar” and it was written by my favourite novelist: Pasqual Ulldemolins.

 I bought it in a market near my grandfather’s house (in Alcanar) when it was summer.  I remember it, because that day was my grandma’s birthday and we (my parents and me) were looking for a present to give her, but we only found this book that I like.

  The principal characters of the story are two French boys who are friends. They travel to Alcanar for business, but they lose their car and they don’t have any money. But fortunately for them, an old woman welcomed them to her house and let them sleep there. They pay to her working and helping her in the housework.


 The book’s ending is very exciting, because they have enough money to go back to their big houses in Paris, but both of them decide to continue living in this traditional village and helping this poor old woman. 

GENÍS FIBLA
3 ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment