Thursday, May 28, 2015

MY FAVOURITE BOOK. Berta L. (3r ESO A)

 The Selection  by Kiera Cass

I’d like to recommend a book which I read recently, called The Selection, the first book of the saga of the same name as the first book.   The authorwess of this book is Kiera Cass.


This book is a dystopia, and the setting is United States of China (United States of America before the Third and Fourth world War).The main character is America Singer , a girl of the lower castes  - the population is divided into castes, caste eight is the lowest and the caste one is royalty -  who doesn't want to participate (but in the end she is  just participating) in The Selection, a process in which the Crown Prince must choose wife through this contest, where 35 girls in the entire Kingdom fight for his love and his hand.

What I liked most to my book has been to combine two things that I really like: the Princesses ( I think we all have a Princess inside our )and dystopias. It also has been the character of America, a strong and courageous character. And the cover of the book is the most wonderful, it is so pretty, when I saw her almost well I start to cry, and the covers of other books are also precious, when I went to the library to see that I could read I caught my attention that by the cover and I said to myself: Berta, this is your book.



          Berta Lahora Núñez 3 ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment