Sunday, May 31, 2015

MY FAVOURITE FILM. Jana Q. (3 ESO A)

A WALK TO REMEMBER

This film is a drama and a love film of teenagers. I like it because I love love films.

This movie talks about one “freak” girl, that all the students say that she’s alone, and all of them laugh with all the things that she does.

But one boy of the popular group falls in love with her, and the girl falls in love with him too.

One day the girl knows that she has an illness, and she only has one month of life, so the boy that loves her, does all the things that the girl wants to do before dying.

One week after all the desires that she had, she dies…

But the boy says “I promise you that I will love you forever” and she says “Me too”.


I have chosen this film because I think that it is different from the others, and I like it a lot.

JANA QUERALTÓ
3 ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment