Sunday, February 28, 2016

IF I COULD CHANGE THE WORLD... Adrià H. (2n BATX A)

If I could change the world...

There are times that I start thinking something that I could do in my future or in the present too. So yesterday I decided to remember which things I would do if I could change the world.

It’s obvious that nowadays changing the world is very difficult because everything is stablished, I mean, people do their own life without thinking about the impact of these actions. However, if everyone of us does better things the world will change surely.

So, if I could change the world, I would start recycling at home, because it’s very important to reuse material. But unless I don’t have a special paper bean, I won’t be able to do it. Next one is an action I still doing that consists of helping people in Africa. Even though, I’m completely sure that if I won the lottery, I would help more of them. I wish I had started doing this before, but never is late.

Another interesting purpose I would do is to reduce the public transport price tickets provided that people will use it to try to reduce the high levels of pollution. In my opinion, if tickets had been cheaper, people would have taken more frequently the subway or the bus.

I have many ideas on my mind about ways to get a better world, but to be closing, I must highlight one: helping other people. I wish people helps more than they do actually, because if some day we need help, there’s someone that will support us, and that’s very important to keep going with our life.

So, by my point of view, everyone can do something to change the world, the only thing needed is willingness and desire to improve.

ADRIÀ HUGAS
2n BATX A

No comments:

Post a Comment