Thursday, March 3, 2016

If I could change the world... Albert A. (2 BTX A)

IF I COULD CHANGE THE WORLD, I WOULD…

If I could change the world, I would paint a smile on everybody's face. It would be great if people weren't thinking all day about the problems.

Nowadays I think people have lost the hope. Little kids dream big but their wings are cut at one point and adults spend their time without doing anything at all (not in all cases). If people started doing more things, the world would be better. We all have to stop thinking only about ourselves and look after everyone because we are humans and we have to help each other. If we helped each other, a lot of problems, such as wars or simple fights, would disappear.

 If I could, I would play music all day for everybody, happy music. People would be dancing and singing. Okay, that might seem a bit excessive but we live in a world that everybody walks with their mobile phones and they don’t realize how beautiful life on Earth could be. Sometimes if we just looked up the buildings we see every day, we'd realize they are amazing.


Of course there are a lot of topics like stopping bullying, being more ecofriendly, eating healthier, protecting animals, but I prefer talking about things that we can really do, smiling more, being nicer. If I have the opportunity of helping, I will help and everyone should do an effort to live a better life.

ALBERT ARCOS
2 BTX A

No comments:

Post a Comment