Sunday, May 8, 2016

SMILE!!! Patrícia F. (1 BTX B)

SMILE… 
And the world smiles with you


Smiling is very important, because you can always use it to express happiness, especially when you are so excited that you don’t have words. Everybody smiles, although there are people that like it more or less. When you are a child and you don’t know how to speak, you laugh and smile, and when you are an adult you also do it. Smiling has no ages or things like that. Is for everyone and it’s free.

I really like seeing people in the street smiling. Some of them are with their kids talking and smiling just because they are watching their own babies growing up, others are smiling because they are thinking about something funny, and maybe others are smiling because they just like it. And when you see them smiling, you smile with them, even if you don’t know who they are, and this is because Smiling is contagious. Give smiles to the world and the world will give them back to you. It is universal, because everyone understands it in the same way and respects it, no matter the race or gender you are.

I love writing about things like this, because as you know, I’m a very happy person, and I’m always smiling and laughing. People always say they love my smile because it transmits a lot to them, and I’m so happy to know that I can make people happy just moving a few muscles. I read in a magazine that smiling can say a lot of information of a person, so it’s pretty cool that you can start knowing a person just with their smile. I really like it because I think the smile is the most beautiful part of our body that we all have. It is very important to smile and show the others how you enjoy your life day by day.


SMILE AND THE WORLD WILL SMILE WITH YOU. Remember, you can change the world with a simple movement.


PATRÍCIA FERNÁNDEZ
1 BTX B

No comments:

Post a Comment