Sunday, March 5, 2017

FRIENDS Genís F. (2 BTX A)

Friends

While being a teenager one of the most important things in life are friends. For some people, their friends are more important than their grades or even more important than their family! However, do we really know what friends are?

First of all, friends are those who you feel comfortable with. What I mean is that if you enjoy talking with someone or being with him or her is because you share more or less the same ideas and the same interests and this, in my opinion, is the main point of a good friend. For example, I feel very comfortable with Èrik because we are both very interested in politics, culture, history and the Catalan language.

Besides a friend is also someone who you can trust. It seems to me that nowadays most young people are dishonest and they have a pragmatic view of life. They don’t care about ethics and they pretend to seek happiness at a fast way without taking into account the consequences of that. This is why we need honest people around us and people we can trust, these people are friends. For example, Rubén is a good friend because I can explain him all I think and I can be sure he won’t tell them to anyone.

Furthermore, a good friend is someone who is loyal and supportive. My friend Arnau is an example of this because he always supports me and he’s loyal to my ideas. Moreover, he helps me to recover my confidence after a bad experience, and we, as humans, need it so much.

All in all, I believe friends must help each other. Actually a good friend is someone who respects you, someone who supports you in the worst moments, someone who you can trust, someone who is honest and, of course, someone who you feel comfortable with.  In my opinion, if you have all these attributes, you’re a good friend and if you’re, while reading this, thinking about your friends, you’re even a better friend.



Genís Fibla i Costa
1 BTX A

No comments:

Post a Comment