Wednesday, March 29, 2017

HAPPINESS. Oriol F. (2 ESO C)

HAPPINESS

What’s happiness and how can we be happy? That’s a question without a simple answer. It’s like asking: What’s the meaning of life? or Why do toasts always fall butter side down?

The dictionary defines happiness as “that feeling that comes over you when you know life is good and you can't help but smile. It's the opposite of sadness”.

But, what makes us happy? We are all different, and different things make us happy. For example, I am happy when I play basketball, when I am with my friends and family and when the people that I love are happy too. There are many little things that make me happy. For instance, a good dessert after a great meal, a gift for my birthday, for Christmas or just making new friends.


I am not always happy. Sometimes I am sad or angry, but at that moment, if I think about happy moments of my life, with my family or friends, that makes me happy again. So, maybe happiness is a state of mind and we can be happy if we choose to be happy and enjoy what we do in our life. 

ORIOL FERRO
2 ESO C


No comments:

Post a Comment