Wednesday, April 5, 2017

I'M HAPPY. Júlia V (2 ESO C)

I’M A HAPPY PERSON

I’m a happy person for a lot of things: I have the best family of the planet; my brother is fantastic and my mother and father are amazing. I think that the happiness comes from the little things and if this day is not good the next sure is better than the other.

To be happy it  is not necessary to be the best of the class, or to be the most popular in the school or to be faster and more intelligent than the others. The things more important are the Little things, being healthy, having a family, money, food…

Every step of your life is very curios and funny. Many people think that money is your life, I mean, if you win the lottery you will be the happiest person in the world. But no, you will be happy, of course, but think, what do you prefer winning the lottery and being ill, don’t have family, people that love you and you love them… or having money but not a lot and being healthy have family? … I’m sure that everyone chooses the second option. So, the simple things are the true things that make you the happiest person in the universe. In summary, for being a happy person  the best is being healthy and having people that love you.

My best moments of my life are: when I get my diploma that say: you pass 6 of elementary and now you are in professional of piano and when I was 8 years old in Menorca my friends and the restaurant of the camping made me a surprise party.

The best moments of my brothers were when he passed the ESO and when he jumped in bungee jumping.


And the best moments of my parents were when they married and when they had sons: me and my brother.

JÚLIA VERA
2 ESO C

No comments:

Post a Comment