Saturday, April 1, 2017

I'M HAPPY Estanic J. (2 ESO C)

I’M HAPPY

Happiness is a nice feeling of satisfaction and absence of suffering. Some terms that designate states of mind are like joy, happiness or well-being. Their opposites are sadness and grief. The word is closely linked to personal experiences. Most of as believe that the term happiness is well-being.

My family is very happy nowadays. We are always doing happy things together, like when the weekends we have dinner in some restaurants or spend the weekend in a hotel, etc. 

My father is very happy because of the job and the sport. My mother is very happy too, due to the job and family and my brothers are younger than me and happy, they are playing and laughing all the day, but I’m sure that I’m happier than my brothers.

I’m always happy, but I’m very, very happy when:
I do well at school, I make new friends, I take up a new sport, I help someone, I spend time with family, I’m going on a school trip the next day...

I’m rarely unhappy, only when:
My mobile is dead or when my parents say that I can’t have a sleepover with friends.


The funniest moment of my life was when Sergi Roberto scored the goal at the last minute of the match. It was two weeks ago. I was with my father and with Fransesc Figueres in Camp Nou. It was a Champions League match against PSG that we had lost the first leg 4-0 and we had to go back, so when Barça started winning the return  3-0 I thought it would be easy, then it was when PSG scored. They had to score three goals and there was no time. When we scored the 5-1 I was excited but not yet we spent to the next round. The last minute of the match we scored and we spent to next round through 6-1. I started to cry.



ESTANIS JIMÉNEZ
2 ESO C

No comments:

Post a Comment