Thursday, February 8, 2018

RECOMMENDING A TV PROGRAMME Joan A. (2 ESO)

ESTÀ PASSANT

Hello, 

I want to show you a TV programme which I love and if you are not watching it you should do it because it is very good and  I am sure you would like like it. I suppose that you like a TV programme which is called Polonia and I think that Està Passant is as good as Polonia or even better.
I am sure you  know who Toni Soler is because he is Polonia's director so he is also the presenter of  Està Passant, the other two presentators are Oscar Andreu and Jair Domínguez.


I also think that you would like that programme because they talk about politics, the main news and also about strange news always giving a bit of  humor to the situation. Està Passant is also better than Polonia because it is a kind of TV News and it is not many parodie sketches, many Polonia parodies are good but we must accept that some of them are terrible.



You can watch Està Passant from Monday to Friday every night at 20.15 at TV3. Another thing that I like and I think you would like too is that at the end of the programme, they always talk with the audience via Twitter and it is very funny. I hope you will watch that TV  programme.

JOAN ARCOS
2nd ESO

No comments:

Post a Comment