Sunday, February 18, 2018

TRAVELLING THE US THROUGH TV SERIES ( 4th ESO - ENGLISH PROJECT )

We have already finished our 4th ESO English project "Travelling the US through TV series" 

Here you have some of the photos of their presentations and some of 
our students comments about it! 

We are so glad they enjoyed it.  












" We have been working on an English project to learn more about the USA in a different way, through TV series (...) We chose How I met your mother. We looked for the places that appear on the series: Columbia University, The Empire States (...). It was so interesting because we have learnt through a thing we love: the US series!"

MARIA MAROTO


" The project was about learning new things about the heritage and the cities of the USA. The first thing we did was choosing a series, my group selected Castle. (...) I have liked the project because finding out where the episodes of our favourite series were filmed has been an exciting experience"

JÚLIA ANTICH


"My group and I explores NYC through the series Friends. (...) I had so much fun searching for locations, facts and history of one of my favourite places in the world".

MARIA ROMERO


" The students of 4th ESO made a project  in English about series like Big Bang Theory, Vampire Diaries, Friends ... The project consisted of a touristic route through the city where each series was settled or based on.  It was an original and amazing project that everyone loved and we really learnt a lot"

GISELA CAPSIR


" 4th ESO students have done a really interesting and original project that I loved and enjoyed because it was about series. Imagine yourself doing a project about the series that you like and enjoying where it was filmed, it was just perfect!
The project was concretely about explaining the setting of some of the most popular American series such as The Walking Dead, Friends, Gossip Girl ... We chose The Big Bang Theory setting, I think that everyone worked  hard and I'm very proud of the result"

RAMON VENTURA.


" We made a project based on TV series. Each group had to choose one series, complete a worksheet about what the series tells, then, explain a little bit about the protagonists and antagonists and finally make a little short tour of five places to visit where the series was set and filmed.
It has been an interesting project. I personally enjoy all series (...) and I'm really proud of the work we have all done. I recommend the same project for other years"

ROBERT BATLLORI


" Since I heard our teacher explaining this project, I knew I would absolutely like it. (...)
In my opinion, the best part of  project is the freedom that we were given. We could do whatever we wanted as long as the topic was related to what the teacher had asked.
On the other hand, we work with ease and efficiency within the group (... ) I wouldn't change anything of the project. It was great"

SIMON SHAFRAZYAN


" During a week our students of 4th ESO have been working on a creative project. The objective was to discover the USA through the settings of TV series such as Gossip Girl, Friends, The Walking Dead, Vampire Diaries ... The results have been amazing! They have made wonderful posters and presentation. The students have worked  very good and well-organized with their partners"

SANDRA SALVATELLA

No comments:

Post a Comment