Monday, May 6, 2013

MY FAVOURITE US TV SERIES Dani C. (1r batx A)


US American series

The United states have invaded our houses for ages. Don’t misunderstand me; I’m not referring to military actions, but TV series. Friends, MacGyver, Texas Ranger, CSI... everybody will have their favorite one. It’s up to you, no matter which tastes you have; the United States will find the TV show which better fits you.
Along the years I have followed lots of series but some of them have stuck on me so strong that I wouldn’t imagine my childhood without them.

The first one is Big Band Theory. This comedy is located in California and describes the lives of four geeks who work in the university. They love Star trek, comics and can’t get girls in the parties. Some of them see the life, the behavior, the relations as an experiment; another cannot say a word in front of a girl unless gets drunk and there’s also a Jew who still lives with her mother. It’s funny to go for a walk by the chemistry faculty and see the boys wearing Spiderman t-shirts. Sometimes, the fantasy is not that far from the reality.

The second one would be The walking dead. Please, don’t judge me but I must confess I love the histories where the human being is taken to his limits and has to do everything to survive. That’s what this history is about. The main character wakes up in a hospital and the world has come to its end: nwo the dead can walk and what they need to feed is human bodies. So, Rick, must find his family and run away from this hell. In his way to a better place he we’ll met good people and more zombies, he will have to take hard decisions, will have to protect the ones he loves just to survive one more day.

Unluckily, the third seasons has ended and now I have to wait for the fourth one. No problem, these days I have started game of thrones. This TV show is not located in the US but it’s American. I hope to finish soon; otherwise I will be in front of the screen for a little more than I should.


Daniel Casas
1r batx A

No comments:

Post a Comment