Monday, May 27, 2013

MY LAST ENGLISH COMPOSITION. Laura T. (2n batx A)

MY LAST ENGLISH COMPOSITION AT JMJ SCHOOL

After the ultimate effort of the third term and the exams to improve our marks, we finally can say (talking metaphorically) that selectivity is at the corner there is no time and now is the moment of truth. Actually, we’ve two weeks to review and revise exercises which can appear on the exams.

Although I don’t know if I have passed the course, I hope to have passed them all and achieved  acceptable results. Right now I’m over the moon because all is ending and I would enjoy the summer as never before despite the fact that the following weeks will be the worst of my life, however all the students know that the school has been preparing the pupils since a lot of time, always obtaining excellent results.


I’d like to conclude by saying that I’m proud of myself and my mates  because of getting the First Certificate Exam and all the new things I’ve learnt during two years on the English classes. It is always difficult to maintain constancy in work but I get the feeling in this class apart from the contents I assimilate this value which is also important. So, I hope to use English all my life and enjoy learning and improving because I believe in continuing education. It's never enough!

LAURA TUSET
2n batx A

No comments:

Post a Comment