Sunday, May 5, 2013

MY FAVOURITE US TV SERIES Paula A. (1r batx B)




It’s my favorite TV show, I love it. I watch it every afternoon after school, that’s why I recommend it.
It’s about a group of freak friends that live in the “normal world” and with “normal people”, so it’s really funny to hear what they thing about their neighbors, girlfriends, bosses… They are studying Sciences careers and there are always in the weirdest troubles that you could imagine.
Everyone has lot of fun watching it. For this reason from teenagers to parents could watch it, because it has silly jokes and also adult ones.
You can watch any chapter (the season doesn’t mind) and you will be able to understand what is it about. I hate series which if you don’t watch the first chapter you can’t follow them.
In short, Big Bang Theory is the funniest TV show. It’s perfect to watch it when you are stressed for the school or job and laugh a bit.


GREY’S ANATOMY


It’s a TV show about a girl (Meredith Grey) that starts to work in an hospital. So during the show we can watch her life in the job, friends and love world.
There are funny, stressing, sad and romantic moments. The first season is my favorite because all the protagonists are starters in the hospital, so they life hilarious moments because of their inexperience. That’s also when Meredith starts to flirt with Derek (SO handsome, it’s Patrick Dempsey).
When I watch it I can imagine the hard moments that the doctors live during their job, all the hours that they spend on it and how they love their profession.
I love Medicine, a few years ago I wanted to be a doctor, so I started to watch it and now I’m a big fan.

PAULA ALDEA
1r BATX B

No comments:

Post a Comment