Monday, December 16, 2013

A TRAFFIC JAM. Éric F. (3r ESO C)

THERE’S TOO MUCH TRAFFIC!

I’m writing this because I had an emergency and I needed to go quickly to one place. So I took my car because I didn’t have too much time, but there was a lot of traffic and I couldn’t arrive at the time and I arrived so much later. There are many cars and it’s so possible that a majority of them truly don’t need them. I’m sure that a lot of people use their cars just to be more comfortable and relaxed and sometimes we don’t realize it, but it’s a problem for the society where we live.

I reckon there are too many cars and not enough pubic transports. Everybody should know that if we do use cars for everything we are polluting the Earth and poisoning our planet. And some people would be thinking that we take too much importance to this problem, but they don’t really know what’s happening because we all are destroying the nature and if we destroy the nature we will have bad consequences.

We must do something about this situation. I think that sometimes it’s not very necessary to travel by car and we could use public transports. If we go by public transports for example to the work or school we would be reducing the pollution. We should have more buses and not many cars as there are now. But of course, when you have an emergency or you have a “special” thing that you’ve to do you can use your car or motorbike. So I think the society isn’t clever enough to see what’s happening around us and must do something about it. We want to save our planet and if we continue living that way we will be doing the opposite, we will be destroying the planet Earth. 

ÉRIC FORTES
3r ESO C


No comments:

Post a Comment