Tuesday, December 17, 2013

A TRAFFIC JAM. Pol S. (3r ESO A)

NO MORE TRAFFIC IN BARCELONA!

Dear mayor,


I’m writing this letter because last week there was a lot of traffic in Meridiana Road, so much that I couldn’t even open the windows because there was too much noise. I live just in front of Merdiana Road and this situation is repeated a lot of times, more than normal which I consider wrong for the neighbours life. This photo shows you a normal day in Meridiana Road. There’s too much traffic for just a normal day!

I think there are a lot of reasons for this. First of all there aren’t enough lanes for this road. You should think that Meridiana is one of the most important roads in our city where people can enter to Barcelona and drive through Barcelona. Maybe, one solution is expanding Meridiana. Another reason is that there are too many traffic lights, and that makes the cars stop and create a lot of traffic which is the problem. So perhaps the solution is also remove some traffic lights. That solution will make drivers very happy who always protest that there’s too much traffic, and that’s very frustrating.

I definitely think that we must do something about this situation. Maybe some days there isn’t too much traffic, but I’m sure that there is more than in other cities like Madrid or Zaragoza. I hope you do something because we all think that there’s traffic enough in Barcelona and Meridiana Road.

Greetings,

Pol Sanuy and neighbours


Pol Sanuy
3r ESO A


No comments:

Post a Comment