Monday, December 16, 2013

A TRAFFIC JAM. Joan O. (3r ESO C)

MY TOWN

I’m writing this because I was walking across Barcelona and I realise that we have a lot of problems. Now I’m going to explain the problems that I saw and after I’m going to tell you some solutions.

The most important problem is traffic. I think there’s too much traffic in my town. There are a lot of cars and there aren’t enough people that use buses. A positive thing is that there are enough lines of underground. Another problem is the amount of rubbish. Perhaps there is too much rubbish. And I think that is easy to reduce it. The last problem that I would say is that there aren’t too many people who use bicycles. There are only a few of people that use them, and they could be used by more people.


Now you know the main problems in my town. Now I will tell you some solutions: The traffic is really difficult to reduce. Maybe there aren’t too many roads in my town, so we can construct more and this will reduce the traffic and the pollution in the middle of the town. For the lack of buses there is an easy solution. We can put more bus lanes, the tickets would be cheaper and we would have more buses. The rubbish could be reduced when there were more rubbish bins. The solution for the bicycles is that they can construct more bicycle lanes and put more Bicing points. But I think that this is a really beautiful town with a lot of happy people. 


JOAN OLLER
3r ESO C

No comments:

Post a Comment