Tuesday, September 27, 2016

NEW YORK, the best place in the world! Andreu G. (2 ESO A)

The place that I want to visit

The place that I want to visit is New York. I want to visit New York because I like the city and it has some monuments like The statue of liberty. I also want to visit because I have never been to another continent and I like USA.


New York is a city of USA and it is in the northeastern part of this country and it has 5 districts: The Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, and Staten Island. New York has 8.55 million of people being the most populous city in USA and also the most famous city. New York has a significant impact upon commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, research, technology, education, and entertainment.


New York is also named the skyscrapers city because there are 248 building that have more than 150 meters. The tallest building is the One World Trade Center with 541 meters.





New York is also famous for its monuments like the statue of liberty, the Empire State, Central Park, Times Square...




ANDREU GÓRRIZ
2nd ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment