Saturday, October 1, 2016

NEW YORK. My favourite place in the world. Ainhoa M. (2 ESO C)

MY FAVOURITE PLACE


My favourite place is New York.


I would like to visit because I’ve never been there.
New York has five neighborhoods: Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx and State Island.





The most popular area is Manhattan; the people know the city as “the big apple”.


In Manhattan there are little neighborhoods as; the most famous are: China Town, Little Italy, Lower East Side, SoHo, Harlem, Tribeca and Battery Park.




In New York there are buildings and very famous monuments; most of these buildings have appeared at many movies, for example:

· Empire State, Times Square, Five Avenue, Liberty Statue, Grand Central Terminal, Brooklyn Bridge, Wall Street, Chrysler Building……





 




Central Park is one of the parks biggest of the world.
It is for 4 km long. Around the park there are many skyscraper.


In the park you can practice different  sports, there are lakes and we can find the city zoo.

We can take a break and eat a hot dog on the grass (it a typical food ).

 In New York there are a lot of museums, I would like to go the history and the metropolitan museums.


 


In my opinion I would like to go to New York because is very beautiful and there are a lot of places to visit, I like go shopping, and it a cultural city.




NEW YORK IS FANTASTIC!!!


AINHOA MAYOR
2nd ESO C



No comments:

Post a Comment