Saturday, January 7, 2017

DECONSTRUCTING DALÍ. Guillem B. (1 BTX B)

ABP – Salador Dalí

The truth is that I loved the visit to the Dalí museum in Figueres and also with the technique that man used to create these sculptures, paintings and compositions. Truly astounding. 

Of all the works that we saw in Figueres by Dalí, the one that surprised me the most was the one of a huge picture where the woman of dali with her back turned to the sea. But the surprising thing of the picture was that if you looked at it in another way you saw Abraham Lincoln.

Now leaving aside the visit, let me tell you my experience in that first ABP in BTX. I think that like all typical groups, in our group also there were good and bad moments and events. Sometimes, we used to have conflict about different issues, but we shared our problems and decided how to do together.

And finally just to say that I don’t know what kind of experiences my group had with me but I had all kind of experiences with them and I learned a lot from them and group work, like in all school works, of course.

Guillem Bayo
1st BTX B

No comments:

Post a Comment