Tuesday, January 3, 2017

DECONSTRUCTING DALÍ. Laia C. (1 BTX A)

DALÍ AND ME

During the last school week before Christmas, in our school we have been working in groups to know more about Dalí, one of the most important artists in the world, who lived in Catalonia.

Teachers gave an art piece made for him to each group and after, we had to work with it. We had to search for information about Salvador Dalí, create a blackout poem, write two different writings about him and build something related with his work that teachers had given us before. 

Our piece was the Egg from the picture Nen geopolític contemplant el naixement de l'home nou. We made a big egg with plaster and after that we painted it, and I think the result was very good, and my teacher loved it!

The last day we went to the Dalí museum, in Figueres. There we could check if we had learnt enough about this big artist and see his works. It was sad that our picture wasn’t there this day, because it was in another exposition in USA. We made groups to visit the museum, and my group had a guide who made the explanation in English, something very good I think, because we could learn two things at once.


So I have learnt many things about this important man during 3 days, and I have enjoyed a lot working in my group. 

LAIA CUNILLERA
1 BTX A

No comments:

Post a Comment