Sunday, January 8, 2017

DECONSTRUCTING DALÍ. Jordi C. (1 BTX B)

Dalí theater-museum visit

I think that the previous days to the visit, we all were thinking that Dalí was  a crazy person with some mental issues and a life controlled by Gala and his problems.

But after the museum I have a different idea about Dalí and his art, I keep thinking that it was a bit creepy and crazy but I also think that it was a man advanced to his time, and the use of the sciences to make art and understand art is very impressive, because in some paintings of Dalí you can see things like all people do but if you look at that painting in relation to science you can see more than a simple painting or sculpture.

My favorite painting of Dalí is The persistence of memory  because all people understand the principal meaning of the painting but not all can see all the meanings that this painting has, and that is why I like this painting that much, and it is also the motivation that Dalí used, in this painting,  the motivation that Dalí used was a Camembert cheese.

In summary, I don’t know too much about art but I think that Dalí was a very good artist and I really enjoyed the visit to the Dalí Museum in Figueres.


Jordi Calafell 1 Batx “B”   

No comments:

Post a Comment