Sunday, December 16, 2018

USA exchange. Marta E. (1 btx B )


OUR EXCHANGE TO USA

Our whole trip to the States has been like a dream. Even though getting there was long and tiring, it was completely worth it. The first days we strongly dealt with jet lag, we were feeling tired and out of place most of the time but we finally got used to it.

I felt so comfortable while I was there, not only for the hospitality with which my host family treated me, but for the incessant sentiment of feeling like home, and that was one of the things that impacted me the most. Every day we did different activities such us little trips to important cities near us, like Washington and Baltimore, or going to the school with our partners and seeing how the classes work and follow their daily routine. We found it so different from here, but that’s the funny part of this, discovering how’s the life of the ones who live on the other side of the ocean. 

To conclude, I’m very thankful for the opportunity they gave me to accomplish one of my biggest dreams, going to New York. I did know the low possibilities I had to go there because it’s far away from where they live, but they made it possible because they knew my thoughts about it. I can’t imagine I’m just sixteen and I have fulfilled an experience like this.

Marta Escribà
1st BTX B

No comments:

Post a Comment