Tuesday, March 5, 2019

FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS Adrianna L. (2n ESO)

FOLLOW YOUR INSPIRATION

Last week a group of people asked me what is for me “follow your inspiration”. At that moment it was a little bit difficult to answer that question but in this text you will find what it’s “follow your inspiration”for me . 

I think that “follow your inspiration is a person or a group of people that you get inspired by.

For example, I like a lot a dancer, that is my age, she dances very good, so I get inspired by her and I try to do the best I can, trying to follow her.

There are times that people laugh at you by the person who inspires you, but, what and where is the problem?, I mean, you can like and follow people that other people don’t like. We are all different and this is what makes us special.

Don’t be someone or don’t do something that you don’t want to be or to do. If you are being someone that it’s not the real you, CHANGE. You have time to change and to learn about your mistakes.

You have to believe in yourself and follow your dreams. You can get inspired by other people, this is good, it’s not bad because you learn of other people and you can make the things that they do but in your own, always doing something that characterize you.

Don’t give up, struggle for who you are and what you want to be. Sometimes it will not be easy, I know, but you do not lose anything trying. It is better to take the risk than to stay with the doubt.

Now I ask you a question, what is for you “follow your inspiration”??


ADRIANNA LÓPEZ
2n ESO

No comments:

Post a Comment