Tuesday, March 5, 2019

FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS Marc M. (2n ESO)


FOLLOW YOUR PASSION

Follow your passion is a sentence that we usually listen from our inspirational people. They say that if you follow your passion, you could be what you want to be. 

I think it’s true, because, for example, if I love flying planes, I have to follow my passion. Then, if I follow it, I  will have to study a lot and then I will focus myself in the airplane pilot career and then maybe one day I will fly a plane. 

What do I want to say with this example? I want to say that if you follow your passion and your dream you will probably get it one day. 

My idol, in my passion about flying planes, is a 7 years old kid that lives in Asia that with only 6 years old, he entered to ETIHAD AIRWAYS. His dream is to fly planes, and last year, in ETIHAD AIRWAYS, he flew a simulator of an A380. If you don’t know what  it is, this is the biggest passenger’s airplane in the world right now. 

When I saw the video of him, I thought a lot and I concluded that if I want to be a pilot, I have to follow my passion about it, or if I want to be anything in the world, I have to follow my passion.

Sometimes, when we are watching a TV programme and the winner or winners win the prize, they normally say that they had followed their passions and that now it’s your turn. But not always following your passion is good, because maybe you fail. You have to follow a passion that you think that you can do. For example, if my passion is being an astronaut but I’m sure that I will not be an astronaut, I will follow another passion. 

In fact, this wonderful composition has the purpose to explain you that you have to follow your passion, nobody has to change your passions with comments or something like that.

I put then link here of the kid. It is in English:




Marc Martínez Vallès
2 ESO B

No comments:

Post a Comment