Wednesday, March 6, 2019

FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS. Ariadna M. (2n ESO)


In dictionaries we can find many meanings for the word passion, 
but the one that best defines what I am going to talk about is: 
 
“Passion means Intense emotion”
 
Around us there are many things that attract us and cause us to 
put a lot of  emotion and interest  in them but that sometimes leads 
us not to look at  other things. 
 

What I’m trying to explain is that in every day there appear new things 
in our  lives and some of them will cause a mark in our lives, some of them 
will be good,  but other ones will be bad.
 
We have to choose what we want to follow, not what other ones want 
us to do. 
If someone tells you to follow a new trend but you don’t want, don’t do it. 
You are free to choose your passion.
 
DREAM
 
I'm sure that at some point in your life you've heard the expression 
follow your dreams, 
for me this sentence have the same meaning that the expression
 follow your passion.
 
It does not matter what others say or think you have to do what you want.
 If you want to study medicine, do it, no matter the bad comments that people
 will tell you. 
If you want to travel around the world with only the passport, do it, 
it doesn’t matter the comments of people that tell you that you are crazy.
 
We are always going to meet people who do not approve of our dreams, 
but that can’t allow us to stop following our goals. 
We will not give up easily, we will follow our passion.
 
Let’s wear new shoes and run towards to our dream. You can overcome it, 
even when you fall a hundred times. 
It bites on the tail; I ended up circling around at the same place. 
No matter what, the path that I must go on has been decided. 
Gain courage and going forward step by step. 
Do not let the comments of others prevent you from doing what you most want.

 
NEVER STOP DREAMING
 
I’m a thirteen year old girl and I don’t know exactly what’s my passion, 
but when I discovered it, nobody will change my mind. 
One thing that I’m extremely sure is that I’m going to do what I like, 
not what others thing I would like to do.
 
I know that in my life there will be many obstacles, which will often cause 
me to lose control
 and that will cause me to stop being myself. But I'll try to make that happen 
as little as possible. 
 
My parents, my friends and fashions don’t define who I am. 
I define who I am and who I want to be.

 
Those absolutely precious times, each and everyone are special to me. 
Despite getting exhausted because it’s hard, I gain strength when I think that I can do it.

I know I’m very young to decide what I want to do in my life, but I know what I don’t want to do in my life.



Ariadna Martín
2n ESO

No comments:

Post a Comment