Sunday, November 17, 2019

ITALY 2019 Mar C. (2n BATX A)


ITALY

This year we made a trip to Italy to celebrate the end of the 2nd year of Batxillerat. We did it in October and I had great time with my friends.

At first I was a bit scared to do the trip, because two weeks after going to Italy, we had to deliver the Research Work, but I thought that the best that I could do was to disconnect during a week of school.

I’m a girl who loves meeting new people, but in many occasions the shame prevents me to do it, and in this trip (I really don’t know how and why) the shame disappeared and I had talked with some people that I’d never spoken to before.

It has also created a very beautiful relation with Marina, we were like “normal” friends the ones that help each other when they need it, but now is like that I know that she’s going to be here with me even in the worst moments, and I’m very happy to feel that.




I think that now is time to explain the things that I’ve loved from Italy.

I already knew that I’m freaky in relation to  art, but OMG I didn’t expect that! Just to say that I cried a few times looking at  different paintings and it was one of the best feelings that I’ve ever felt. I also cried listening a man playing Hallelujah, but I’m already used to crying while I’m listening to music.

In Italy you find art in the streets, in museums, in squares and even in bridges.

Art accompanies you throughout the day, as if it were your best friend, it is always there. Not only art referring to paintings, sculptures ... also in music, shops, people, everything is art there.

I’ve loved Italy, this has been the third time that I’ve been there, but I’m sure that it won’t be the last.

Mar Casellas del Olmo
2n Batx A



No comments:

Post a Comment