Tuesday, April 30, 2013

MY FAVOURITE US TV SERIES. Jordi B. (1r batx A)


Two big series
  
I consider myself a lover of the cinema, but I don’t see much TV series. This is because if you want to see them, you have to be constant and this doesn’t goes with me. At any rate, I’m able to recommend two great series.

The first one is called Heroes. It talks about people in the world who discover that they have superpowers. Every person has a different power, and there’s an evil villain that kills other people to get them gifts, so every time he kills a person, he gets stronger. There are four seasons of the series and I have seen the first two that are marvelous. I liked it so much that doing this composition, I’m impatient to see the two seasons I have left!

The second TV series that I will recommend is Friends. That one is very famous and I don’t have seen many chapters, but the ones that I saw were very funny and hilarious. The argument is about six friends (Chandler, Monica, Phoebe, Joey, Ross and Rachel) and the events that happen to them. It’s a comedy about love, friendship, triumphs and falls. I believe that is nice that one series can express that making the spectator laugh at the same time. I really love that.

There are lots of series but I have talked about two that are very different but that are also huge. I hope that people who have read that composition go to “Youtube” to see at least one scene of these wonderful series. Thereby, the composition would have worth it.

JORDI BARTRA
1r batx A

No comments:

Post a Comment