Wednesday, May 14, 2014

MY FAVOURITE SONG EVER. Éric F. (3r ESO A)

MY FAVOURITE SONG

In my life there are a lot of songs that I really like listening, some of them to relax me, others to make me feel happy, to help me when I am depressed… But there’s been one that has influenced me more than the others and that one is called “It’s Time” by Imagine Dragons. Before talking about this song I have to say that I love other ones as “The Scientist” and “The Reason”, but I found them too sad to explain.

First of all, I got to say that the first time I heard this song wasn’t a long time ago, but it really impacted me. I remember that I was watching a TV programme about football and the journalist showed a match highlights with this song and my reaction was like: “Oh my god, after all these years I’ve found the perfect song”. I love it because in my opinion a person can use this song not only in good moments and also in bad ones. It really makes me smile and feel happy and it also makes me forget about stupid things and to love this incredible gift which is life. After hearing it on television what I did was to ask some friends if they knew how was it called until someone told me and I started listening it one time and another and the same I did the next day. I couldn’t stop singing it even in the bus! The letter is quite good and for me the best part of it is the chorus where it says something that means that it’s time to begin, to grow up being yourself and not try to be like another person who isn’t you and realize that you are perfect the way you are and you don’t have to change who you are.  Nowadays, I still using this song to remember all the good times that I’ve lived since I was born and it’s just amazing, and when I feel sad it helps me a lot and it makes me change the attitude I have had during the day. For me, it’s like a medicine. The truth is that it is one of those songs that I don’t get tired listening to it thousand times and it doesn’t annoy me.

Finally, I’d like to recommend this song to everyone without an exception because it has a great rhythm and melody and it’s sung by an incredible voice. What I do a lot of times is sing it loud and loud with the volume of my mobile or laptop at the maximum.

Here’s the YouTube link of the song with lyrics:




ÉRIC FORTES
3r ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment