Sunday, May 18, 2014

MY FAVOURITE SONG EVER. Guillem S. (3r ESO A)

MY FAVOURITE SONG

I don’t have a favourite song but if we have to choose one I’d choose these two songs:

Tiësto - Wasted ft. Matthew Koma
It's one of my favourite songs because I love the style of this music, I like this singer and this DJ, and they do an explosive duo, the voice of the singer and the style of the music of Tiësto.

I also love the lyric; it’s so catchy, funny, and you can sing this song a lot of times, without getting tired of listening and singing the song. The video of this song is so funny and as soon as you see the video you are weary of seeing it.

Video: 
Lyrics:

Borgore - "Wild Out" (feat. Waka Flocka Flame & Paige)
It is also one of my favourite songs, because it mixes my favourite styles of the music, Hip Hop & Electronic music, I also like this song because the DJ Borgore is one of my favourite DJ’s in the world.

The lyrics of this song are so dirty but it’s also typically American Hip-Hop lyric.

This song doesn’t have a video.
Video: 
Lyrics: 

Guillem Sánchez Lerma
3r ESO “A”

No comments:

Post a Comment