Wednesday, May 21, 2014

MY FAVOURITE SONG EVER. Pol D. (3r ESO A)

My favourite song

The name of the song  is “Wings”. I hear this song
long ago and the truth is that you since that day I really like. 

I like the song because it talks about basketball and basketball is my passion. Every Saturday before the game I listen to this song to motivate myself. The song is interpreted by two singers who are called Macklemore and Ryan Lewis. For me it is the best song that has done this duet.

The lyrics of the song mean very much for me because it is as if it is describing me.

The song treats of a seven years old child that he was charmed with basketball. One day his mother gave him a pair of shoes of the mythical Michael Jordan. For the child, these shoes were meaning very much because Michael Jordan was his idol. It did not want to put  the shoes for fear that they get dirty or break. The child was practising very much to be the best player of basketball as Jordan, he was saying that the shoes him towards jumping very much up to touching the network. He wanted to fly how did Jordan.

The first day that he put of the shoes to go to school, On having gone out of the college, there were three boys older than he that the shoes stole from him.

The child was sad, at the time his dreams went away, he was thinking that already it could not fly, not be the best of the world.

From this day, the new shoes that they bought him already were not the same thing.




POL DAZA
3r ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment