Tuesday, September 26, 2017

A SELFIE Laura C. (2ESO)

A SELFIE OF MYSELF

Hi! My name is Laura and I am 13 years old like the majority of the class. I have long, straight, blond  hair and blue eyes. I think I have the smallest ears in the entire universe but that isn’t bad for me.


In my family there is my dad, Xavi. He is 48 years old and works in a school because he is teacher. My mum, Celia, is 46 years old and also is teacher. I have a little sister called Marta. She is 8 years old and all people say that we are very similar but I don’t think the same. She does all the possible to bother me all time. I suppose that all people that have a little sister think the same as me about them.

My favourite hobby is playing tennis with my friends so I often play it. I like listening to music, going to the cinema, and staying on the sofa with the mobile phone looking instagram or some things like this. I love all the animals but I don’t have any pet so one of my dreams is having a dog. I also like acting or dancing but I don’t like singing very much. I love going shopping and on Sundays I get sad because I don’t have the chance to buy clothes. I hate making the bed because I think it’s useless. Why do I have to make the bed if I have to sleep another time??

I also like going to school because there I can see my friends a lot of time. My favourite subjects are English, because I like learning languages, and art, because in a future I would like to do something related with design. I don’t like history because I think is very, very boring. At school, I have a lot of friends but my best friend is Maria Saludes. I love hanging out with my friends because I feel very happy when I see them.

I have a lot of dreams but one of them is flying by plane to travel to a lot of places like New York or California because I never travel by plane. Another dream is meeting my idol, Ariana Grande. She is my favourite singer and I think her songs are fantastic.


I hope that in a future, all dreams came true.


LAURA COLOM
2 ESO A

No comments:

Post a Comment