Monday, September 25, 2017

SUMMER IN 4 PICS. Núria G. (1ESO)


 SUMMER IN 4 PICS

This photo is special for me because this museum is one of my favourites and interesting of the wold. It’s very beautiful for me because I like history to.


 I went to Disneyland Paris and it was amazing because I like Disney productions and their movies. 
This is Studios Park and 
my favourite part was Toy Story attractions and Ratatouille.




     
This pic is special for me because it was the last day of primary 
with that class and now is past. 
We need to live nowadays.



This is my favourite photo of these 4 photos because they are my cousins Júlia and Guifré, they are twins. They were born 2 months ago, they are so little.


                                                                                                                

Núria Garcia Bau 
1 ESO 

No comments:

Post a Comment