Wednesday, September 27, 2017

FRIENDSHIP Alba M. (2 BTX B)


FRIENDSHIP

Everyone in life has got a friend, a good friend. It’s the best thing it can happen to you. Friendship is one of the most important things in life. Someone that lives the life without the experience of friendship is living without life.

Friendship makes life thrilling. It makes life sweet and it makes you live unforgettable experiences. It all depends on how we choose our friends. There is one sentence that explains it very well. The friends are the family that we choose.And it’s very true.

Friendship for me means everything in my life, because I am what I am thanks to my friends. Now that I’m older I know who the true friends are and I have some of them. I will not have many friends but the ones I have are enough.
“Better three loyal than one hundred who stab.” That's my motto.

ALBA MARGINEDAS
2 BTX B 

No comments:

Post a Comment