Friday, September 29, 2017

A SELFIE. Sandra S. (4 ESO)

A SELFIE OF MINE

Hi there! I’m Sandra Salvatella and I’m writing you to talk a little bit about me and my life. I’m a teenager who lives in Barcelona, a wonderful city, in my free time I like to walk around its amazing streets because I like to discover new places with my friends. I live with my parents and my little brother, well he isn’t that little, he’s 11. We’re a crazy family, we love going hiking in the mountains, going to the beach (not only in summer, also during the whole year), going to the cinema or the theater, having fun in a theme park, such as Port Aventura, skiing with friends or travelling. This summer we’ve been to Menorca, we went 3 years ago and we repeated because we loved it. It has amazing beaches and it’s really relaxing. We took beautiful photos and we had a good time there.

And, how am I? What type of person am I? I’m a cheerful girl, I’m extrovert, and I easy make friends. I always have a smile on my face and I try to give this smile to my friends and people who are around me. I’m also really energetic and motivate, I can’t be too much time without moving, even at 8am I’m with energy. I’m a talkative girl, I love talking with my friends, relatives, teachers, neighbors… As one of my best friends always says to me, I don’t shut up even under water. I love talking about different matters, but what I like to talk the most is about style, social networks and of course about gossips. I’m happy to be a chatty girl, but sometimes it can be a bit hard. For example, some people get tired of me, because they don’t like people who are always talking. Or the teachers sometimes warn me, because I talk in class, when it isn’t allowed. Otherwise, I like to be talkative. I’m also a person you can trust on him. If my friends have a problem they know I’m always there to give them an advice or to help them. As Bruno Mars’ song says “You can count on me ‘cause I can count on you”, that song represents a good friendship, and my friends and I have a good one.

Talking about music… I love listening to music during all the day, when I do homework, when I’m in the street, when I’m at home, when I’m in the shower (it’s a show listening to me while I’m having a shower), when I’m just chilling, etc. The worst thing is that I’m a lame singer, I sing really bad and my friends always laugh at me when I sing. Even though, I continue singing and having fun while I do it. My favorite kinds of music are reggaeton and pop. Apart from music, in my free time I love watching series and movies. I’ve watched a lot of series, and my favorites are Pretty Little Liars, 13 reasons why and Girl Boss. Since I’m little my favorite film has been Grease, and nowadays it’s still my favorite. As we’re in the 21st century I’m active in the social networks and I love to chat with my friends and posting photos on Instagram or Snapchat, as you can see on the selfie I’ve attached using a Snapchat filter.
I don’t do many extracurricular activities, I only go swimming once a week, I make theater twice a week and on Saturdays I go to the Esplai, where I play with my friends, make different activities and we talk. Also, once a month we make a trip and on summer we go to campsite, I have a really good time there. But one of my goals is to be fitter, so I’m trying to go running twice or three times a week, being active is really important and having a healthy lifestyle too.

Now I’m 15 but it’s time to start thinking about my future. I’m not really sure what I want to be, but something I have sure is that it has to be related with the languages, maybe teacher, because I love speaking in public and I think I would be a good teacher or maybe I would like to be a journalist, I also like writing and travelling, I don’t know yet. But I’m not too worry because there is still time to decide it.

SANDRA SALVATELLA
4 ESO



No comments:

Post a Comment