Tuesday, October 30, 2018

JORNADES CHALLENGES, EL COLLELL JÚLIA L. (1st BATX B)

My experience in El Collell

Last week my grade went to “el Collell” for a school trip. We did some physical activities like bicycles, quads and zip-lines and also we have done two sessions of research project work. I had a great time, because I liked the activities and I was with my friends. Also, we skipped some classes so, what else to request?

For me, the best part of the trip was quads. First I was afraid of the machine, because once I was driving a quad and I almost fell in a bend, so from that moment I used to say: -I hate machines with an engine. But Claudia encouraged me to get on the quad and try one more time. And guess what, I didn’t fall, or died. Nothing wrong happened, instead, now I love quads!

Also, I liked a lot the circuits in the trees, because in the holidays I always go one or two days with my family to these kind of parks, so I have practice. And I love to see people trying to pass the difficult parts, especially Hector C. and Adria, my maths teacher. It was very funny for me! But at the same time it was a bit boring, because I found very easy.  

The teachers were so nice, taking photos all the time, so I wish that the Italian trip next year will be as cool as this, or even more.

JÚLIA LATORRE
1st BATX B








No comments:

Post a Comment