Tuesday, October 30, 2018

JORNADES CHALLENGES. EL COLLELL. Sandra S. (1r BATX A)

JORNADES CHALLENGE IN “EL COLLELL” 

I’ve just arrived home and I’m currently lying on the sofa, I’m exhausted because we’ve spent 3 days in “El Collell” and we’ve done so many activities. 

First of all, I would like to say the thing I’ve liked the most is the way all the classmates have got along, these days have been really useful to strengthen our friendship. 

We have stayed in a big house, well prepared to do camps and activities, situated near Banyoles. The house was huge and we had a lot of space to play, to talk and to spend a great time with our friends. In addition, we’ve done several out door activities, such as quads, football, tree climbing, cycling, death slides, horse riding... 

Our teachers prepared some activities too, with the aim of knowing more our classmates and discovering new things from each other. We also had to start thinking about the “Treball de Recerca”, which I think it will be quite difficult to choose the topic. Although I got a little bit confused while teachers were explaining this work, I had a really nice time there and I would repeat it without any doubt. 

We’ve spent a nice time surrounded by our friends, classmates and teachers and we’ve done some mad things, for instance, Raquel, Abril and me had a bath in a cold river. Here I attach some nice pics about our stay there!




SANDRA SALVATELLA
1r BATX A

No comments:

Post a Comment